"EDEN NUT" is a brand from the house of SHREERAMJI GROUP, under their flagship company SHREERAMJI DEAL TRADES PVT. LTD. with its head office at Kolkata. The group is involved in raw cashew trade internationally having its foothold in various locations globally. One of our mission is to provide our customers the most unique flavored cashew nuts varieties, while not compromising on the natural flavor of the specific cashew nut variety, rather to complement it adding it with natural ingrdients.
With the brand "EDEN NUT" all our recipes and techniques are inhouse developed by experimenting the perfect selection of nuts, roasting & flavoring along with inert packing maintains its flavor and freshness. The processed nuts are flavored using the dry roasted process specially, which uses NO OIL, NO COLOUR, NO ESSENCE and NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR. Only natural and pure ingredients are used to give a mouthwatering taste and great looking ZERO CHOLESTEROL NUTS where quality is well taken care off. We believed that varieties can spice up the life where every day is different from the other, so why not extend the savory taste of cashews to beyond the limits of our imagination, why not taste cashews with, some Salt...or some Chili... or some Pepper... and so on and in the process discover a new world with the joy of every new flavor. At "EDEN NUT" we are offering the following flavors in cashew nut:
1. Salted Cashew Nuts: The evergreen flavor and the most popular in dry roasted cashew nuts. Cashews with classic salt suited for every occasion.
2. Chili Cashew Nuts: Get the fresh pungent taste with these favorite & spicy cashews mixed with red hot chilies.
3. Chili-Garlic Cashew Nuts: Mildly hot with garlic flavor mixed with hot red chilies. It spices up and set your taste buds ablaze.
4. Sweet & Sour Cashew Nuts: This contains the sweet and sour flavor along with the natural taste of cashews. Mixed with Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cumin and chilies with other spices.
5. Pepper Cashew Nuts: Yet another unique flavor makes cashews simply irresistible with the black pepper grinded to fine powder and is coated on to the cashews.